We are an integrated, full service, marketing communications agency that delivers entrepreneurial solutions to our clients’ marketing challenges. We are looking to hire an inspired Art Director to join our fast-paced, energetic creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking and design.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
- Develop a variety of creative materials for social campaigns, digital activations, and printed materials for agency clients. In addition, create assets for prospective client presentations, in-house communications, and anything else our clients or new business needs demand
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
- Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed
- Lead client, and internal creative review meetings, professionally presenting the department’s work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
- Guide other designers in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers
- Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving.
- Expert knowledge of digital communications and print production processes
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- 6-8 years creative agency experience
- Please attach portfolio and references