Overview: AMP Agency is seeking an energetic HubSpot Web Developer to join our Integrated Marketing team. The ideal candidate will bring a solid and experienced portfolio of work and a strong passion develop the best solutions using cutting edge technologies and applications. He/she will be strongly grounded in software development methodologies and also be flexible to adapt to an agency environment.
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver, launch projects under pressure.
- Fluid to adapt to a highly dynamic agency environment.
- Independent, self-starter who seeks out solutions balanced with awareness of when to ask for help
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment, take team attitude to success.
- Able to work well with non-technical audiences and explain issues clearly
- Great sense of humor and strong work ethic
- Expert in HubSpot COS (Content Optimization System)
- Expert in HubSpot CSS and Templating System, JS, and advanced menus
- Proven track record of implementing complex designs and interactions within the limitations of CMS templating systems
- Attention to detail, pride in pixel perfect Photoshop design translation for the web
- Experience in digital marketing and communications
- Enjoys a range of different assignments
- A passion for internet marketing and understanding of technical aspects (URL’s, forms, tracking)
- Ability to prioritize a large amount of various tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- HubSpot Inbound and HubSpot Design certified
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.ampagency.com
Qualified applicants should submit their resume, salary history and requirements to Nicole Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org