The Marketing Art Director is responsible for leading, concepting and executing innovative and compelling marketing materials to promote and elevate the image of the agency. These responsibilities include case studies, website assets, thought leadership pieces, presentations, and paid media materials. In addition, this role will also have a hand in creating the new agency identity, helping to establish and maintain the brand’s creative standards across all channels. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the Art Director will work with the Integrated Marketing team as well other groups in the organization, including Creatlve leadership, Business Development, and other executive leadership. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have a strong balance of creative, interpersonal and strategic thinking skills.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Build agency case studies for the web following CMS guidelines
- Design and layout thought leadership content
- Create content for social media posts across various channels
- Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the target audience(s), maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
- Collaborate with Executive leadership team and cross-agency creative teams
- Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed, from a wide audience of creative individuals to high-level executives
- Modify presentations for executive speaking engagements to maintain brand standards
- Keep current on advertising industry trends and campaigns to facilitate new ways of thinking, working and problem solving as well as competitive positioning
- Disciplined design director aiming for pixel-perfect web design implementation of creative assets
- Passionate about best practices and standards for digital content development for the web, social, email, landing pages, etc.
- Expert knowledge of digital communications and print production process
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, HTML, PowerPoint and Word
- Intimate knowledge of typography, information design, including the topology of information for the web, and user interface issues, including browser/platform constraints.
- After Effects, Final Cut Pro, 3D a plus.
- Solid understanding of DHTML, CSS, XML/XSL.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- Well developed communication skills
- Ideal candidates will have 6 years designing for responsive, CMS powered websites such as HubSpot, Wordpress or Drupal
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education, 2+ years design and interactive work experience
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.ampagency.com Qualified applicants should submit their resume, salary history and requirements to Nicole Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org