We are searching for a Business Development Manager who can provide digital leadership on new and existing supplier and Walmart relationships while helping to grow Advantage Media Shopper Digital presence in Northwest Arkansas.
The Business Development Manager role is perfect for candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are seeking an agency environment that combines a start-up mentality with the support, resources and backing of a 20+ year leading sales and marketing agency. As Business Development Manager you will help build and sell through digital marketing solutions across key accounts in Northwest Arkansas. You will work collaboratively between members of key accounts and our Advantage Media team to effectively identify opportunities and guide program execution and growth across key accounts.
The Business Development Manager will work in close partnership with the Directors and the SVP of Advantage Media to accelerate the growth of opportunities in Northwest Arkansas.
- Work with the Shopper Marketing teams to develop integrated marketing strategies including display, search, mobile and social channels
- Understand, appreciate and influence brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to assist in the development of thoughtful and strategic marketing plans and executions
- Serve as a client point of contact
- Drive the evolution of digital innovation by staying abreast of the latest digital platforms, social trends and mobile technologies with the ability to strategically translate these into client programs
- Professionally manage client feedback, direction and expectations that results in trust-based client relationships
- Orchestrate partnerships with representatives from key accounts and our internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Provide accurate financial management of client business from scoping to forecasting and budget reconciliation
- Deliver effective oral presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
- Support Senior Management in new business opportunities as needed
- Minimum 2-5 years experience working in interactive media in some capacity (i.e. Search, Social, Display, Mobile, Programmatic, etc)
- Proven ability to tell communicate program strategy and results through effective written and verbal story-telling
- Keen understanding of how site analytics tools work and the ability to pull and evaluate data
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience planning, buying and managing multi-channel direct response programs
- Experience with ad serving tools (i.e. DART) and paid search management platforms
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
What are the desired attributes for this position?
Be an inspiring, passionate leader
Be a resourceful, tenacious problem solver
Be a compelling, persuasive communicator
Be a creative thinker
Be intellectually curious