The Client Services Manager will work closely with our internal operations and sales teams as well as outside partners to support the sales process by developing proposals, onboarding new clients with our operations team and facilitating communication and providing insights to clients before, during and after programs. The ideal candidate will have strong, working knowledge of the paid and earned digital media space as well as agency and/or publisher experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review new programs with our internal operations and sales teams to determine campaign objectives and goals and determine the best approach to propose to meet program objectives.
- Coordinate with sales and client service teams to help build comprehensive and strategic digital marketing plans and recommendations based on campaign objectives, past performance and KPIs.
- Create compelling and innovative proposal decks for new and existing clients to explain in detail what is proposed on the plan.
- Manage the creative development resources for custom mock ups and creative builds, ensuring they have everything they need from the client or other AMP teams to get the job done.
- Coordinate campaign assets internally, making sure clients or internal AMP teams send over creative assets/tags on time and sending these over to the operations team for testing and implementation to ensure a timely launch.
- Work with the Client Service Director and operation team to ensure on-time launch of all campaigns and that screen shots are delivered and correct reporting is delivered to the client or internal Adavantage teams.
- Review and analyze reporting to confirm that performance is on pace with expectations.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proven ability to communicate program strategy and results through effective written and verbal story-telling
- Keen understanding of how site analytics tools work and the ability to pull and evaluate data
- Strong communication skills
- Experience planning, buying and managing multi-channel direct response programs
- Experience with programmatic platforms (i.e. Turn, Media Math, DataXu), ad serving tools (i.e. DoubleClick DFA) is a plus
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
3-5 years of experience working in interactive media on either the agency or publisher side