AMP Agency is looking for a part time, paid Project Management Intern to join our Boston team for the spring! This candidate will work on exciting digital projects for our clients, like Facebook, Hasbro, and more. You will assist the Project Management team in being the liaison between account, technology, and creative teams and will learn about project management in the interactive/creative world.
Please note: This position is for a marketing project management internship at a digital advertising agency. Only candidates with demonstrated interest, experience or coursework in marketing // marketing projects will be considered.
- Actively contribute and listen during team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables
- Assist in the creation of clear documentation
- Assist Project Manager in partnering with the Account lead to gather all required project assets from client for delivery to internal departments
- Assist in maintaining working files/records on all projects
- Ensure the achievement of meeting deliverable deadlines
- Stay current with digital trends, and proactively think about how they may apply to client needs
- Ensure the highest-quality standards by performing quality control and testing
- Learn about how to coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Learn how to identify, communicate and propose resolution of any issues to appropriate team members to ensure project success
- Current college student or graduated college senior with ability to work about 20-30 hours per week
- Passionate about or show demonstrated interest in digital marketing
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working with multiple personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to assist in creating, maintaining and driving a weekly production schedule
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas
- Outstanding communication skills, detail oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
The AMPlifiers – AMP’s Core Values:
We lovingly call our core values the “AMPlifiers.” We truly believe people who succeed at AMP and help AMP succeed exemplify these five values:
- Entrepreneurial - Act Like You Own the Place. We encourage new ideas everyday.
- Collaborative - Make Everyone Better. Inspire leaders.
- Smarter - Be Visionary. Share your ideas, and often.
- Ego-free - Check Your Ego At The Elevator.
- Accountable – Prove it. We love to win, and hope you do too.
This is a paid position. It can also be used for college credit if required by your university.